Friday, February 22, 2013

Is poop my every other word?

We are on, um, I think the 8th time or so of Elliot pooping in his pants, without even one voluntary effort to resume his daytime routines of being completely potty trained. It is going on 2 weeks now. I'll admit-I've been less than compassionate and patient at times, and have read a lot and called the pediatrician for reassurance. It takes all my efforts to do as advised-let him poop in his pants as much as he wants with no reaction from us, only mild encouragement. His words are exactly, "I'm doing everything I can to hold my poop," and "I want to only poop in my pants because it feels good." And yet he will apologize. I went back to pull ups at one point but was advised against that too. This is all just shitty.

THIS IS ONLY A PHASE, THIS IS ONLY A PHASE.

Meanwhile, Leah us starting to look like she's months old, not 6 weeks! She's growing very fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment