Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Photos 2009

I have to do something to remind myself how cute and sweet this kid is--he's been actively fighting a nap since 11am (it's now 2:30, and he's been awake since 8am).  I've rocked him down numerous times, nursed him twice, and the minute I put him some place else (this is the third try with the crib, and the swing was attempted twice), he wakes up, needy.

He's in the crib now, crying, while I am eating my lunch (it was crying in the swing for my shower).  It's definitely an "over-tired" cry by now, versus the "I'm mad" cry from before.  I've set the timer on the stove for 20 minutes.  Sounds like he's starting to calm, talking to himself.  No problem-- keep at it, dude, I'm ok with that.   But I'm expecting more of a tyrant come evening!

Man, I miss my walks during the better weather.  Really?  It's been 20 minutes already?  Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment