Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some of the goofiness.

I wanted to read some writing one of my friends had sent me from a book she's writing, but Elliot needed entertaining tonight (after his going to bed super early, but not really session). No problem, I thought, I'll just read it aloud to him as I take it in for myself. Pat was working on his bike, and enjoyed hearing the reading as well. Elliot, however, decided this was the perfect situation for him to practice spurting his tongue. Over and over again. And it seemed only when I read. We were cracking up. Of course, the camera's battery went dead on us, but we charged it enough to grab the tail end of the night's performances.

Here's a taste of the goofiness he's developed when trying to avoid going to bed. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment