Sunday, July 12, 2009

"I didn't know I was pregnant!"

I watched a little bit of this show the other day on TLC, "I didn't know I was pregnant!"  It was so absurd. "I thought it was gas... My husband and I joked that I had an alien inside... No doctor could tell me what was wrong until I went to the ER and gave birth to 30 week old twins!"  I'm not kidding.  I could hardly stand it; I had to turn it off after one story, about 10 minutes.  Even crazier to think that there were multiple episodes to air that evening.  Pat had to come see why I was laughing so loud.

Maybe I have too much time to think, but what if it's the OPPOSITE for me?  What if I'm really NOT pregnant and it IS only gas or an alien inside?  Then what?  Can I become rich and famous with my own reality TV show?  

Pat keeps reminding me that we're only 4 days over the original 7/8 due date.  Just got back from our daily walk to the lake and feeling pretty good, considering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment