Friday, November 6, 2009

New Noises.

Elliot sat here on my lap while I went through a few video clips to see which one to post... he seemed mesmerized by his own noises.  

Beyond these new noises, yesterday, he seemed to discover his hand and it was so cool.  He has this investigative, pensive look every once in a while, where you can just see his wheels turning.  He stared at his left hand (I think he's a lefty so far, much more dominant with that hand), and it was like he was seeing it for the first time.  His right hand remained in a tight fist, but he would open and close his left hand, very slowly, over and over, as if he was just then realizing that he had the ability to make this motion happen.  This is when I am so glad I am home with him right now to see these initial discoveries happen.  Nerdy, I know.  Second kid's discoveries like this won't even be noticed!  :)

He's starting to outgrow the 3 mo. clothes, mostly in length.


No comments:

Post a Comment